I of route personal changed the “bucket” to be wider for bigger “projectiles” and added a thumb wheel of easy differ adjustment.
However the bigger redesign is the fulcrum. I split it into two capabilities to be printed more uncomplicated.
Now the hole for the axle goes now via the total arrive, so a longer threaded is foremost
As talked about below I managed to spoil/build on out the spring rather rapidly.
Hence I added a beefed up model. This is able to now now not be the engineering arrive of Leonardo as he had presumably no rating admission to to rubber bands. I use my catapult as an place of job toy and am subsequently now now not too alive to on historical accuracy.
P.S. I will have to revamp the spring and make stronger it. It suffered field fabric fatigue resulting from tightening the rubber bands to extra special, on memoir of I desired to extend differ and energy. Halt tuned!
P.P.S: Here is the customary: