Definition of cookies
A cookie , or cake in Swedish, is a small text file that the website asks to store on your computer and that contains a certain amount of information and a certain timestamp.
The browser saves the information in a special place in your computer , and returns the information in the cookie to the web site you visited , any application of pages / images from the site.
Two types of cookies
Cookies on this site are used to improve the user experience and for the optimization of the website. There are two types of cookies :
- One type , called a permanent cookie saves a file that remains on your computer. It is used for example to adapt a website to the visitor’s preferences, choices and interests and statistical monitoring .
- The second type is called a session cookie. Meanwhile, a visitor is browsing a web page , it is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory . Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Our website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies . Regardless of what type of cookie used on this site are saved no personal information about the visitor ( such as email address or name).
Short on Electronic Communications Act
On this website we provide information on all the cookies that are used ( see below). We report what the different cakes called , if there is a session cookie or a persistent cookie , to which domain they belong ( here you see the rest cookies are first party cookies (they then have the same domain name as the website) and which cookies are third party cookies (they have a different domain than the website), the data stored in the cookies , what information is used and how long the cookie is stored in the visitor’s browser.
In their browsers , you can set if you want to avoid cookies (see more below). How consent should be handled , there are no set rules about the new law . On this site , we interpret the law so as to give their consent to cookies using browser settings and / or other tools for managing of cookies .
Managing of cookies
If you do not accept cookies , you can disable cookies through your browser’s security settings. You can also set your browser so that you get a warning every time a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. The browser can also delete previously stored cookies .
See your browser’s help pages for more information on how you can see the cookie stored on your web browser , how to remove them and make settings regarding cookies should be accepted or not . Below are links on how to haterar cookies in common browsers .
Some other articles on managing cookies in different browsers.
Cookies on this site
Below are the cookies used on this site. The set of cookies used on a site varies. Also note that there may be cookies that are linked to only a portion of the site and / or linked to any kind of service on the website.
If there would be any inaccuracies or if there are some question marks about the cookies used on this site , please contact us via our contact page.
Information about the cookies used on webbstatistiksystem.se can be found under the following prefixes :
- Name – name of the cookie
- Type – session cookie or persistent cookie ( is linked to the time the cookie is “alive” )
- Domain names – the domain that set the cookie ( this can be seen if it is first-party cookies or third-party cookies )
- Data – the data stored in the cookies
- Use – what the information is used to
- Time – how long the cookie is stored in the visitor’s browser
Name: _cml_language from language extension Ceceppa Multilingua
Type: session cookie
Domain Name: hilltun.com
Data : string
Usage : Language , is used to remember the language selection during the visit.
Time: The cookie expires when your browser is closed.